Quote from an Interview with staunch Jew and Zionist, Harold Wallace Rosenthal as recorded in a booklet called "The Hidden Tyranny" in 1978, by a concerned patriot, Walter White, Jr - Asked about men in high political office, Mr Rosenthal said "that no one in the last three decades has achieved any political power without Jewish approval. Americans have not had a presidential choice since 1932. Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man." Read the entire interview here
My thanks to Daryl Bradford :Smith and The French Connection

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The New and More Zeroed in Republic of Shrewd Exposure

Hello everyone, I'm glad to be back at the Shrewd Exposure.  Its been a long time and a great learning experience for me.  I'd like to thank everybody who continued to visit this site even in my absence.  I hope that what I've posted in the past has been very rewarding in your knowledge of the sinister plan to control our lives.

As I stated in my last post called "A Time to Regroup and Research" I had taken some time to research different things regarding the Illuminati and their's.  However I obviously wasn't done with my own learning.  So this whole time I have dug even deeper for the truth.  And the result now will be a more fine tuned, more pinpointed look at the ones behind it and exposing them for who they are and what they are.

You can see who that will be by reading the sub-heading under the header for the website.  I touched on them indirectly in my past posts without knowing much about them. (Zionist Jews) 

Now I will spread them out like a buffet for you to see them as they are.  You will see what they are doing today as well as yesterday.  No stone will be left unturned.

So stay tuned, come back often, and be ready to learn new things as we do what we do here - Shrewdly Expose them into the light.

Thanks again to everybody who has visited this site in my absence!


Because its what we do here!

Till next time - real soon!




0 comments: