Quote from an Interview with staunch Jew and Zionist, Harold Wallace Rosenthal as recorded in a booklet called "The Hidden Tyranny" in 1978, by a concerned patriot, Walter White, Jr - Asked about men in high political office, Mr Rosenthal said "that no one in the last three decades has achieved any political power without Jewish approval. Americans have not had a presidential choice since 1932. Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man." Read the entire interview here
My thanks to Daryl Bradford :Smith and The French Connection

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Have You a Fear of Terror?

I remember when I was about 7 years old and spending the night with my friends one night. We were playing that strange evil looking game called "The Ouija Board". You know the one you ask a question and its supposed to move to the letters or signs and give you the answer. At that young I couldn't see the reality of the game, and didn't really believe that it would actually work. Now being close to 50 and over my years hearing from some others who've played it and their experiences, I'm pretty sure its a demonic or evil spirit controlled game. That was the only time I've ever played that so-called game when I was 7. I never played it again, because I remembered that after playing it I felt this feeling of fear all around me.

Being that young, of course I had no idea why or for that matter what that feeling was. Well, today I can say that it was definitely fear. And it terrorized me all that night, so much so that I couldn't hardly sleep, and couldn't wait until morning or daylight to come. I'm sure everyone of us could tell a story from our lives that would describe a state of fear and terror at one time or another.

Terror is meant to create fear. And anybody are usually willing to do anything to get rid of that feeling of fear. That analogy is exactly what the Globalists use as one of their weapons in the move toward World Government. Since September 11, 2001 I have done much study and research of that day and I'm thoroughly convinced that the Illuminati and our Government were involved in the orchestrating and carrying out of the events of that day!! Before I go further with this post, let me say that "my condolences and prayers continue to go out to the families of the victims of that day".

Now I'll get to the blunt point and state that "the terrorism or terror that the US government uses to label that day and ever since is a RUSE, it is false and is an excuse just to justify why we are in Iraq now and in Afghanistan"!! Terror or terrorism was used or is used to do one thing......create fear in society to get one reaction....and that is to get society to give up their freedoms in exchange for more "security". Which ultimately translates into more "control".

If you recall 2 weeks after Sept. 11, 2001, President Bush enacted the office of Homeland Security. From it came the Patriot Act, then last year a revision to the P.A.T.R.I.O.T. act. Which gives the police broad powers, such as the right to come in and raid or unlawfully inspect your house and property without a search warrant. It is a communistic and evil document! Theres nothing "patriot" about it. Read it for yourself you'll see what I'm talking about. The relinquishing of our rights and freedoms so that the Globalists gain more control, that's all Sept. 11, 2001 was all about, and at the expense of innocent lives. I think its easy enough to see that they are "cold-blooded" killers without remorse. So I, here at the "Shrewd Exposure" have a passion of hatred for them!

Now so you can see a little clearer let me pull a statement from "The Protocols of Zion" which is their plan of how their going to reach their Super-Government. It is from "Protocol # 9" section 4. I won't quote the whole paragraph because of the length, but I'll pull excerpts from it that highlight what I'm saying in this post. Listen now to what they say: " It is from us that the all-engulfing terror proceeds. By these acts all States are in torture; (terror) they (us) exhort to tranquillity; are ready to sacrifice everything for peace: (safety, security) but we will not give them peace until they openly acknowledge our international Super-Government, and with submissiveness." (emphasis mine)

That makes it a little clearer as to the Illuminati's side of terror or terrorism. Now lets take a look at the governmental side of it. For that we turn to Wikipedia. Under the heading: "Perpetrated for a Political Goal:" - Something all terrorist acts have in common is their perpetration for a political purpose. Terrorism is a political tactic, not unlike letter writing or protesting, that is used by activists when they believe no other means will effect the kind of change they desire. The change is DESIRED SO BADLY THAT FAILURE IS SEEN AS A WORSE OUTCOME THAN THE DEATHS OF CIVILIANS. (emphasis mine) That's not the whole paragraph but you get the point!

So you might ask "what change is it that they desire"? Simple, total relinquishing of our "sovereignty". To that I say "hang on to it with all you've got". Let me quote from the actor Charlton Heston. He is a member of the National Rifle Association. (NRA) Someone asked him once "If they came to take your guns away from you would you let them"? He said "they'd have to pry them from my cold dead fingers before they'd get them!"


Till next time......


0 comments: