Quote from an Interview with staunch Jew and Zionist, Harold Wallace Rosenthal as recorded in a booklet called "The Hidden Tyranny" in 1978, by a concerned patriot, Walter White, Jr - Asked about men in high political office, Mr Rosenthal said "that no one in the last three decades has achieved any political power without Jewish approval. Americans have not had a presidential choice since 1932. Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man." Read the entire interview here
My thanks to Daryl Bradford :Smith and The French Connection

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jesse Ventura: For Real or For Shill? Time Will Tell.

“You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel…” Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache
Here recently the television network TruTV has come out with a new weekly show called Conspiracy Theory hosted by former Minnesota Governor, former Pro Wrestler, Jesse Ventura.  He has a team of others to help him in his research including one who seems to play the devils advocate so to speak.
I've watched it a few times now and everything Jesse talks about and shows on the show is true and is happening.  Its very well laid out and good at keeping your attention.  Its a good s-h-o-w!  
Among my close friends who know that I'm a long time researcher of the World Government movement, I have been asked by a few of them of what I think about Jesse's show.  My answer is: time will tell!  Of course most want to know what I mean by that.
In this post we will examine the reason I say "time will tell".  Is Jesse Ventura for real or for shill?
I like Jesse's program very much, but I'm concerned about a few things. One of those things is why he hasn't pointed the finger in the right direction?  At the right sinister people who are owning, running, and controlling this country?  And another one is why would they let him tell whats really going on in this country and this world of ours?
First and so far on his program he hasn't mentioned that the Zionist Jews are the ones controlling and so forth whats going on.  Maybe and hopefully later on he will.  But I would think that if he does, then he will have to fear for his life.  As long as he doesn't he won't.
Heres why I don't think he will mention the Zionist Jews as the real ones who are running the show.  If you take some time to check on the television network called TruTV (which used to be Court TV) you find out it is owned by Turner Broadcasting Company.  Which is a subsidiary of the Time Warner Company.
Time Warner's Chairman and CEO is Gerald Levin an Ashkanazi Jew (Zionist Jew).  Knowing that the Zionist Jews control all of the media and so forth, it is for this reason, that I don't think Jesse Ventura will make mention of them on his program.  Now he might in private, but that doesn't do the public any good.
Also he has had Alex Jones on his program and David Ike.  It is known that Alex Jones is a Zionist Shill.  In other words he won't point the finger at them either directly.  And they control him obviously.  Either by money or by threat.  And my take is that its the money.
Why would they let Jesse tell all of what he tells, which is true so far from my years of understanding?  My best idea on that is that at this present time they (Zionist Jews) have so much power and control over the world that they don't care anymore who knows what is going on.  
The Zionists know that we researchers know its them that are the center of all the movement toward World Government.  Yes the pressure is getting more and more on them from people learning about them.  But is it too late for us to make a difference?  Personally I don't think so.  Lets keep helping more and more to know!
Yes as long as Jesse Ventura doesn't name the Zionist Jews or Zionism as the true power behind everything I'd say he's safe.  But like I say "Time will tell"....:)


Till next time...........................


We intend to expose and let everyone we can know about them..............Its what we do here!!  The Republic of Shrewd Exposure             

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

I had been arguing with my close friend on this issue for quite a while, base on your ideas prove that I am right, let me show him your webpage then I am sure it must make him buy me a drink, lol, thanks.

-Murk

jonnykzj said...

Sure there r Elitists amongst the Zionists too but whilst most ppl blame Jews or specifically zionists Jews for everything, the elite is shipping the fresh drinking water off to China n creating a new base for themslves their. THEY R NOT ANY SPECIFIC GRP! Tht does not make sense. Everyone blames the JEws, not a good grp to be elitists.